100% NEW ZEALAND MADE
Our pools are proudly New Zealand made and as a company we take great pride in the jobs we create and the business we pass on to other New Zealand suppliers. We use only the highest quality raw materials in our manufacturing process to ensure our pools are of the highest standard available.
Our Swimming Pools are made in a specialised facility in Penrose, Auckland. Constant research into new materials and designs has resulted in our present comprehensive range. The pools are made to exacting standards and subjected to rigorous quality control. This means they are safe, durable and easily maintained.
As a family owned company our philosophy of excellence has led to many thousands of New Zealand families enjoying a lifestyle that MK Pools offers.
MK Pools has been manufacturing in New Zealand for over 30 years (EST 1978) and is New Zealand’s largest swimming pool manufacturer. Our pools are proudly New Zealand made and as a company we take pride in the jobs we create and the business we pass on to other New Zealand suppliers.
We use only the highest quality raw materials in our swimming pool manufacturing process to ensure that our swimming pools are of the highest standard available. Because our pools are made to exacting standards and are subject to rigorous quality control we are able to offer a lifetime structure warranty on our swimming pools.
Why buy a MK Pools Swimming Pool:
- A fibreglass composite swimming pool is non abrasive, has no sharp edges just smooth seating and steps. Composite fibreglass pools have a very hard, flat, and easy to clean surface that will reduce chemical usage and cleaning time, giving you more time to enjoy your pool.
- The high tensile strength of fibreglass allows the pool shell to flex without cracking to accommodate earth movement.
- All our swimming pools are salt water compatible. In fact we highly recommend it for its ease of use, natural healthy feeling and low running costs.
- Composite fibreglass is a great insulator so the water is insulated from the cold earth. This in turn reduces heating costs and extends your swimming season.
- Your new MK Pools swimming pool can be installed as little as a day after council approval which we manage on your behalf.
- Because we manufacture our swimming pools and only use NZ companies for filtration and equipment you can rest assured on excellent service and a great after sales back up service if so required.
- All of our swimming pools carry a lifetime structural warranty.